FAQ/Before You Order/How To Order
• Before placing an order you must CHECK AVAILABILITY though the Contact Form. If you submit your order without checking availability and your requested date is not available you will be charged a 10% fee to refund your order.
• Please provide the Required Information into the Contact Form Message Box:
1. Order Details
2. Date of Delivery
3. Time of Delivery
4. Theme/Color Customization Inquiry:
• Local Orders must be placed a minimum of ONE WEEK in advance and even then is based upon availability. Catering and Large Orders are determined on a case by case basis.
• Please understand that we try to accommodate all delivery date and time requests. However, orders are scheduled on a first come first serve basis and are subject to availability. We sometimes have requests from multiple parties for the same date/time slots. Slots will be granted to PAID orders regardless of correspondence. We do not hold slots for unpaid orders.
• A Delivery fee is assessed on EVERY order. No Exceptions! Delivery fee is $2 per every 5 miles from the Atlanta (30329) area.
• Delivery Area Selection will be Confirmed upon receipt of order and exact Delivery Address. You are responsible for paying the difference if the wrong Delivery Area has been chosen.
• Cakebaby ONLY makes Deliveries on WEEKENDS (Saturday and Sunday) until further notice. Delivery slots are available on a first come first serve basis.
• We no longer take orders by phone. Please inquire via email or the Contact form.